- Fill out the Data Access Request form found by clicking here.
- Acquire Request Authorization from your Dean, Director or Department Head and ensure all required signatures are on the form.
- A signed Compliance Statement for Access to Student Records must accompany the data access request form if access to student information is being requested. Access to student information includes Student Administration Data Mart (SADM) and CSRE access. The Compliance Statement form is found by clicking here.
- Scan the signed and completed Data Access Request form and the student Compliance Statement form (if required).
- Create an electronic ServiceIT request by first clicking on http://serviceit.uconn.edu .
- Attach the scanned signed and completed Data Access Request form and also, if required, attach the completed Compliance Statement for Access to Student Records.
The ServiceIT request can be created using the following few steps: